Dear Naples Digital Services Customer
This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accepted this policy when you signed up for our Service. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days' prior notice by posting notice of the change on the main web page of our Customer Access Website (WWW.NDS01.COM). We last modified this Policy on July 20, 2007.
How we collect information about you
When you visit the Naples Digital Services website, we may collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you use our services, we may collect the following types of information from you:
• Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
• Financial information - the bank account numbers and / or credit card numbers that we charge for services provided by Naples Digital Services.
Before permitting you to use our Service, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number or other information.
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
When you are using our Service, we may collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
When you access our website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer.
We may send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don't need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
We may also use longer-lasting cookies to display your e-mail address on our sign-in form, so that you don't need to retype the e-mail address each time you log in to your account.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
• provide the services and customer support you request;
• process transactions and send notices about your transactions
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and Conditions;
• customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
• send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers;
• compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
• Members of our corporate family (these are companies owned by our parent, Big Guy Enterprises, Inc.) to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, provide joint services and for other business purposes. However, these corporate affiliates will not use this information to market their services to you unless you have approved it.
• Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
• Credit bureaus to report outstanding negative balance accounts, as allowed by law.
• Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
o we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
o we need to do so to comply with law
o we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our Terms and Conditions.
• Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Naples Digital Services will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How you can restrict Naples Digital Services from sharing your personal information
Federal and state laws allow you to restrict the sharing of your personal information in certain instances. However, these laws also state that you cannot restrict other types of sharing. Because we have chosen to refrain from certain types of data sharing, the only type of sharing of your personal information that you may restrict is as follows:
(none at this time)
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by using the "Send an Email" feature on our site or by writing to us at Naples Digital Services, 6017 Pine Ridge Road, # 304, Naples Florida, USA 34119.